Powered by Blogger.

Tata Indicom to DOCOMO Free calls ( TATA CDMA to GSM )

Tata Indicom outgoing Calls to DOCOMO Free calls .
Its not Joke, Recently Tata Indicom allow to their users can use their Addon Card for free tata to tata.
from Now on we do calls for free docomo nos( TATA CDMA to GSM ), and also Virgin.

Its confirmed from Tata Indicom Care. Tata Indicom customers can choose Unlimited option (Tata-Tata)
Then We can call to Tata Docomo GSM for free.
The only thing you required to recharge with Unlimited Card voucher.

My Experiance: I have TATA Indicom CDMA . and also I have unlimited to tata Nos..
Now I can call to any tata cdma or Docomo GSM also.

I really enjoying with this fecility. Whtat you say.

Update:
Recently Docomo aslo given given offer, its says Regarge with 49 . (Kindly find out in cust Care)
and get 16000 mins for one month.
Docomo allows to Call with these mins to Tata Indicom, Virgin.